At Raw Fury, we follow our passion to help the next generation of developer magicians conjure up the incredible experiences they’ve dreamt up. Our aim, above everything else, is to support them as they develop their game, find their audience, gain success, be happy, and stay independent so they can continue creating.
We’ve grown quite rapidly and need to hire one more PR and communications expert who has experience within the video games industry. Someone who understands how to find the right audiences, because we have developers who are counting on us to help them move forward.
We might seem like a happy go lucky bunch but when it comes to our games we take them VERY seriously. Your mission is to create global PR and content creator strategies to make our games reach the sky.
- You are not just a planner, you are a fierce force in executing those plans. You’ll need to be able to handle the PR and content creator side of gaming events, media outreach, scheduling, event invitation, announcement preparation, and support dev teams with their presentations around beats like GDC, E3, and Gamescom as well as helping and supporting partner events and Raw Fury events
- You have a network of gaming contacts already but you are not afraid to spread your net even wider. You want to build and maintain relationships with global media outlets and content creators who also love games and want to spread the word about them both day-to-day and long-term.
- You carry out day-to-day execution of global PR and content creator initiatives, sometimes with support from territory specific PR agencies.
- You know how to make the most out of earned media and you already have a great network to rely on to get our message out there.
- You are a team player making sure your strategies align or add value to the ideas of our wonderful developers, as well as your colleagues in Brand, Social, and Community.
- Your daily task is anything from PR pitches for interviews and feature articles, updating PR firms you collaborate with, prepare press releases, newsletters and blogposts
You must be this experienced to go on the quest:
- You have extensive experience (5 years) within PR & influencer management and a proven track record of excellence within the games industry. Referrals are a pro move.
- You play video games. They are a passion, a hobby, and a career choice all at once.
- You’re proficient in the relevant tools. Stuff like Mailchimp, Arsenal, WordPress, Office, etc.
- You possess excellent interpersonal skills. You have the ability to establish trustworthy relationships with your colleagues, the developers, our partners, and (obviously) the media.
- You are great both in front of people and behind the scenes. Outgoing, thoughtful, daring and with excellent written, editing, presentation, and communication skills in English.