Become Raw Fury’s first dedicated analyst and join our pursuit of knowledge!
As an analyst, you will support the Sales Team and other departments with insights, conduct forecasting, evaluate promotional performance, and influence commercial strategy across a variety of platforms and our entire portfolio. Put the drive into data-driven and be the Data of our Enterprise!
You will perform regular quantitative and qualitative (and perhaps even quantumtative) analysis that provides insights into the performance of our sales and promotional activities. Your immediate focal points are:
- Forecasting: Conduct regular forecasts that predict and plot plausible sales trajectories per title, and facilitate the alignment of goals and KPIs; communicate results for non-specialists with easy-to-understand graphs and written analysis
- Performance: optimize promotional strategies and pricing for everyday sales as well as go-to-market strategies and post-launch plans. Be able to visualize key takeaways for effective communication
- Platform Metrics: Lead our efforts in analyzing platform-specific data on storefronts such as Steam and the Nintendo eShop. Help define what our key metrics are and keep us on top of the latest trends
Having one or more of the following skills and qualities will help you in your role and increase your chances of getting it:
- Black belt in Excel
- General data wrangling and analysis experience
- BI Tools experience (Power BI, Tableau etc.)
- General database and/or programming experience (e.g. SQL, Python etc.)
- Experience with creating data visualizations, dashboards and reports
- Writing and communication
- Experience working with mobile games
- A/B Testing or other statistical hypothesis tests
- Telemetry or in-game analytics
- Knowledge of the game production process
As a member of the growing Raw Fury Sales Team, you are an integral part of visualizing and optimizing the success of our games and platform partnerships, working closely with the team’s business developers and account managers. But *cue X-Files opening theme* we are not alone! As the Analyst you will constantly find yourself collaborating with other departments and people, with Brand, Finance, and Production as the usual suspects.