QA Tester, QA Lead, QA Producer - Call it what you'd like. We need you.
What is the quality role all about?
When working within the Quality Role at Raw Fury you are responsible for the overall quality of the games you work on.
The whole purpose of the role is to support the developers in bringing their vision to life. You will be the voice of the player, the sharp eyes that spot nasty bugs and the ear to the ground that gathers feedback on the game experience itself. You are the champion of the game experience.
That means you're accountable for this and more:
- Playing, breaking and providing feedback on the games
- Coordinating external testers
- Creating and maintaining test case libraries
- Beta/community/gamebreakers testing: Set up play sessions and gather feedback from our community
- Helping the team prepare for certification processes by making sure all first-party requirements are followed
- Regular evaluation of game: Reviewing the latest builds and assessing potential risks and opportunities
- You're a whiz at managing projects and tasks, ideally having used tools like JIRA, Asana, ClickUp, etc
- You have tested and/or launched several games before
- You have experience building, managing, and deploying test cases for PC, console, and mobile, VR a plus
- You enjoy working with other people to come up with solutions for complex problems
- +10 for hiring luck if you are located or willing to relocate in Sweden
And what about Raw Fury?
Raw Fury publish games, but there is more to it. Raw Fury is a passion project. We’re privately funded, fiercely independent, and all about doing what makes us and the people we work with happy.
We do that by putting more emphasis on “games” and less on “industry”, by building long-term partnerships with developers where both sides feel they are equals and in this together. Usually that leads to great friendships. And what’s wrong with that? Not a damn thing.