We don´t focus a lot on titles at Raw Fury, hence the open suggestion. We focus on people, games and getting stuff done.
However, as a commercial manager at Raw Fury you will work closely with a publishing team (or a cell, as we like to call it) on a number of games in various stages of development.
You will be the driving force behind our revenue strategies of how to bring the game to market and find success for it, both in terms of content and sales strategy.
You will also work closely with our larger sales team who are handling partner management and securing business opportunities.
- Creating and owning revenue strategies for games, including price-points, monetization models, defining SKU’s, discount plans, forecasting, participation in different campaigns and events etc.
- Analysing market trends
- Crafting sales projections for upcoming games
- Providing data, input and proposals on content plans
- Regular communications with our developers providing feedback and input as well as proposing ideas and strategies.
We hope this is a good description of you:
- Has a habit of checking different video game storefronts on a daily basis
- Interested in a wide range of games
- Experienced working in a commercial-related area at a game publisher, store platform or equivalent
- Loves playing with numbers and making sales analyses and forecasts
- Creative and daring enough to suggest unique content and revenue strategies
- A strong communicator who loves making informative and beautiful presentations
- Technical understanding of how games are produced
- A great team player who is also independent and happy working autonomously
- Genuinely interested in the latest market trends, platforms and storefronts
- Comfortable speaking English
- Experienced in working with analytics tools (and some business intelligence)
This role can be in Stockholm, Zagreb or remote
At Raw Fury we have a flat structure so the only thing you will be managing in this role are your own responsibilities, not other people.
We highly encourage diverse applicants!