Does evaluation of key performance metrics ring a bell? Is dynamic media planning and optimization of data insights to develop growth totally your thing? Well then actually, this might be your cup of tea!!
Of course, all the science and data based strategies is one thing. But you should also be flexible like a limitless credit card and up for a ride of experimenting, fun and thinking out of the box.
Here’s what's up: we’re Raw Fury. We like to do things a bit differently, and we pride ourselves on it. We’re real people and treat each other like it. We’re a “for happiness” company, so we work hard and play hard then we work a little more but then we definitely play more and then... yeah you get it.
We're looking for a person to be the next Performance Marketer to join our awesome marketing team. Someone who has a real passion for both games and the way those games get brought to market. Someone who wants to gather insights, make plans, and execute on those plans, not because it’s a job but because you love it.
WHAT YOU WOULD DO FOR US:
Run our paid social campaigns for our active game catalogue! Which will include all sorts of things, but for example this and then some:
- Actively monitor campaigns and optimize accordingly to grow key communities - TLDR: Make sure the right people are seeing our ads!
- Adjust audience, targeting, messaging, etc. as necessary
- Use your ad buying power for good! Work with Raw Fury's brand managers to set goals and ensure marketing money is being spent in the best way possible so that we can support our developers.
- Work across all leading paid marketing fronts (Google, YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, + Regional social media)
- Grow both Raw Fury and our game's social channels with informed ad buying
- Keep up to date with buying trends and strategies to make sure we're investing in ads at the right time
- Share findings weekly on successes and challenges in order to adapt to current market
- Re-engage quiet communities to re-heat campaigns
- At RF we treat marketing like alchemy, so be prepared to experiment!
- Able to write interesting and engaging ad copy and reflect the right tone of voice for each channel in your portfolio
- Request assets from our media team that best reflect each brand and audience
YOU MUST BE THIS EXPERIENCED TO GO ON THE QUEST:
- You live video games. They are a passion, a hobby, and a career choice all at once.
- You’ve done this for a while. This ain’t no entry-level role.You’ll be expected to hit the ground running with skill points allocated in all the right categories.
- You’re a self-starter. When nobody has given you a task, you look for one!
- You love living in the cross section of data science and art. The best ideas come from somewhere in between, so you'll be part of a team that finds the best of both worlds.
- You’re a cunning linguist, able to write blogs, emails, and internal documents with a grace and humor that would make Shakespeare laugh and shed a tear at the same time.
- You’re proficient in all the un-sexy office tools. Stuff like MS Office software (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint). Some of us get WOW’d by things like “pivot tables” from time to time. #TalkNerdyToMe
- You kinda for the most part know your way around a few creative tools. Things like Adobe CS software comes to mind; at the very least you know how to open and look at a PSD file.
If this sounds like you, and you’re interested in being a part of this funky endeavour with competitive compensation and sky-high aspirations, hit apply.